We are always interested in hearing from talented people (professionals, students or just volunteers) who want to support Fair Trade and are looking for potential opportunities at Fair Trade Advocacy Office.
The Fair Trade Advocacy Office offers 6-month internship and works on a rolling basis (generally from mid-August to mid-February). There are generally 2 interns: one for the advocacy support and the other for the communication part. Working at the FTAO is an opportunity to get a better understanding of the Fair Trade movement, its principles as well as its means of actions, notably in our advocacy work at the EU-level.
Read an article about internship experience at FTAO written by our previous intern here.
Current opportunities (FTAO and partners)
Links to jobs and volunteer opportunities in the Fair Trade networks
- World Fair Trade Organization
- World Fair Trade Organization-Europe
- Fairtrade International
- World Fair Trade Organization – Latin America
- World Fair Trade Organization – Africa
- World Fair Trade Organization – Asia
- Fairtrade Africa
- Cordinadora latinoamericana y del caribe de pequeños productores (CLAC)